Jay Jay was adopted in 2013 when he was a puppy. However we took him back in 2022 when he just turned 9 years old because he was no longer given attention or properly cared for such as clean water bowls, baths, walks and annual vaccination or monthly preventives. Marriage, sickness, newborns took place in the family and everyone got busy. Jay Jay was pushed to the helper who wasn’t keen to take care of him.
Jay Jay has a pleasant personality. A sweet boy with no character issues at all. However he is very afraid of thunders and lightning. Therefore any adopter must be ready to provide him a safe corner such as a covered table or dog house to hide away when it happens.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).