Name: Lashon Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 13 May 2017
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
We found him in the trap instead of another dog we were trying to rescue off the expressway exit. He came under our care on 13 May 2019.
Lashon is a calm and good natured boy. He was easy to approach even on the first night of rescue, we could bathe him just 3 days later. He is curious about the dogs in the shelter when he first met them. Though it would seem like he is outnumbered he remained calm and charismatic as other dogs approach him and vice versa.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).