Name: Luka Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 1 March 2020
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Yes
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
Joy, Shamuel and Luka was caught by Nparks from Tampines due to public complaints that the dogs have been resting at HDB void deck. What a gracious community we have! It speaks so much of us that we cannot even tolerate dogs taking shelter at our spacious void decks even during thunderstorms and cold nights. Anyway, we redeemed them on 30 August 2022.
Luka wagged his tail the moment he arrived at the shelter and was met with the other dogs in our kennel. Although they were barking at him (a new dog), he seems happy still coz freedom and friends instead of being confined alone. Both Luka and Joy are easy eaters – they love food.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet)