Name: Nino Sir Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 18 June 2016
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
Nino Sir was rescued on 18 June 2021 using a trap. We came across him on a few occasion. It seems like God put a burden in the hearts of 3 volunteers on different occasion to rescue him. The first was a year ago in June 2020 when we were searching for our lost dog Donn. The volunteer saw him on the roadside, stopped and fed him. He was hungry and sad. The second volunteer drove past him on another day and also saw that he was sad but had no idea where was his usual hideout and could not do much. The 3rd volunteer managed to meet him at his usual hideout. Hence a trap was set and we finally rescued him and answered to God’s prompting.
Nino Sir seems to not have been touched by humans before. His usual feeder said that he will come forward to eat but will never allow to be touched. Will retreat. When we first touched him in the shelter he was a little unsure but within 10 min he allowed us to clean his face. He has skin problem but in no time, he will be handsome again. You will see it in his photos and hopefully you will be the next person whom God prompt to adopt him and give him a better life.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).