Name: Noble Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 14 July 2010
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
Rescued on 14 July 2021, we hope God can touch someone’s heart to adopt Noble because he had a hard life as a stray for 11 years and he was probably involved in an accident which causes him to limp and make walking more tedious for him. A Singapore Special can leave between 10-18 years of life. Regardless how much time he has left, we hope he can enjoy it in a cosy loving home. If you have a great love for dog beyond the average person, pls consider him.
He is quite a sweet boy. We were able to touch and pat him freely the following day after we rescued him on Wednesday night. Usually we will be more careful with newly rescued dogs but Noble is totally cool with humans approaching and touching him. Noble is 11 years old and he is limping on the right side of his hind leg. We are giving him rosehip and therapy to build up the strength of the leg again. But we really hope that God will move the heart of a family to take him and care and love him for the remaining years of his life. It could be 4-7 years but it is still a long time and we hope he doesnt need to stay in the shelter forever.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).