Name: Zane Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 25 September 2018
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: No
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
Zane was adopted to a family with 2 children in 2019. However he was returned to us on 7 June 2021 when the family could not cope with the 3rd newborn. Zane was left very much to the helper and eventually due to financial constraint as well as lack of time for Zane, they made the decision to give up on him. We are determined to find him a home that is forever and filled with love and commitment, regardless of good and bad times.
Zane is very good with children. However, when he was 1.5 yr old the 3rd child came about. Since then, he wasn’t walked regularly and became unsocialized. Accordingly to ex owners, he disliked small white dogs and excitable dogs.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).