Name: Tammie Blessing
Breed: Mixed Breed
Date of Birth: 22 July 2019
Good with other dogs: Good
Good with children: Unknown
Pee and poo habits: Walked thrice a day
Understand basic commands: Yes
HDB approved: Yes
If you are keen to adopt, please click the button below and fill out the ‘Adoption Form‘.
Rescued on 8 Dec 2019 from a tiny drain hole. We had to force them out of the hole in order to rescue them because it was a rainy season and drains could easily be flooded and if we leave them there, it is a matter of time their lives will be endangered.
Tammie, Sammie and Ellie are a little timid upon rescue because we found out a month after we rescued them that they had been taken for sterilization and then dump back to the wild. This is not a good first connection with humans which they should experience at such young age. It took us a month before they opening up. Ellie was the tiniest and most malnutritioned but she opened up the fastest and Tammie the last. But all three are not negative in their reactions or responses in any way including during baths, they are just still in the state whereby they are not sure what humans will do to them “again” if they end up in their hands again.
1. As per AVS regulation, medium sized dogs are not of HDB approved size unless they qualify under ADORE. An owner of landed house or private condominium are allowed to keep up to 3 licensed dogs.
2. Adopter must agree to sterilize the dog and vaccinate it annually.
3. Adopter must allow home visits, if requested.
4. Adopter must have a proper space area for the dog. It must not be caged up, confined to a small space or tied to a leash throughout each day.
5. Adopter must be able to feed twice and walk the dog thrice a day (morning, evening & before bedtime) and bathe the dog at least once a week.
6. Clean water must always be made available to the dog.
7. To arrange a viewing of any dog for adoption purpose, your whole family must be present as adoption should be agreed as a family.
8. Dog license must be applied and renewed annually.
9. The monthly preventives of Heartgard and Nexgard must be continued.
10. The dog should be fed dog kibbles and dog wet food unless otherwise advised by the veterinarian (not leftover human food or vegetarian diet).